Sunday, July 10, 2011

Have a Laugh, Get the Benefits !

Have a Laugh, Get the Benefits ! Are there any among you who do not like to laugh? I hope not :). I love to laugh. I like spending time with my friends and family, just for laugh and have fun. Have a laugh, a lot of benefits. Sometimes when in trouble, I prefer to forget my problem with a look just for laugh videos by searching on the internet. I just laugh to forget about my stress at work. I am happy to listen to jokes just for laughs.

Did you know the benefits and bizarre facts behind the laughter? Here are 12 facts behind the laughter as reported by the site Genius Beauty,

1. Babies can not laugh until they reach the age of three months

2. Laugh for 10-15 minutes can burn many calories

3. Laughter can release the air in the lungs at 60 mph

4. There are 17 facial muscles used to smile, while frowning takes 47 facial muscles

5. Someone who laughs often happy to have the risk of heart disease 40 percent lower than those of gloom

6. Would you believe, there are plants that flower called laughter. When seeing it you will laugh like crazy for half an hour.

7. Laughing 17 minutes a day is believed to extend life for one day

8. The average six-year-old child laughs 300 times a day. As we grow older we smile and laugh only 15 times a day.

9. Waiter’s smile can make its customers provide additional tips.

10. Good for stomach, if you laugh for an hour without stopping.

11. With a smile. Todd Gordon american advertising model enjoys worth $ 4,000

12. People who live in Brazil and Cuba smile more than those who live in Scandinavia.

Laughter is a pleasant thing for me. That’s why I love to laugh. Watch funny videos, hang out with friends or relatives, make a joke or gags just for laugh, make my life becomes lighter. Have a laugh in our daily life also have benefits for our health. But do not laugh if there is no reason, or laugh in the wrong situation ok?. Could be later someone else will actually think we’re crazy, hahaha. Just have fun and find gags just for laugh :) Have a Laugh, Get the Benefits!

No comments:

Post a Comment